Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine's Day Love!!

With Valentine's Day soon approaching, I wanted to send my LOVE to those that mean so much to me.



To Clint: I love you more then I can say, and way more then I do say!!

I appreciate what a great provider you are for our family. I love how you are such a great Dad and take time for each of our kids. Thank you for being so organized, and helping around the house so much. I LOVE YOU!!



To Alexis: I love you Alex! You are a great big sister. I appreciate all your help, especially with potty training Zach! I love your creative spirit and how you pursue your passions. I'm very impressed with how much you love to read and how fast you get through books!! Thanks for being part of our family, I LOVE YOU!!



To Abby: You are just like your Dad! You are very organized and tidy. I love how you are so responsible. Your goofyness also makes me laugh. Thanks for being so helpful and obedient. I love that you are so into art and sewing. Life wouldn't be the same without you! I LOVE YOU!!



To Kenadi: You are so sweet. I love how you play with Shelby and Zach. You are a great sister.
I love that you are so awesome at tumbling. You are also great at giving hugs and making people happy. Thanks for being so energetic and keeping life fun! I LOVE YOU!!



To Zach: Buddy you are awesome! I appreciate how much you help me, especially with laundry. You are a sweet brother and are so nice to your sisters. I love that you are so willing to share. You are also great at getting all your jobs done. Thanks for being so good! I LOVE YOU!!



To Shelby: You are so cute!! I love how you play with Zach so nicely. I also enjoy hearing you sing your little songs and watching you dance. You keep us all laughing with your cute little comments. Thanks for being so sweet! I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Pedaling said...

so sweet. it's always good for the family to read these kinds of posts.

Kristina P. said...

Ann, thanks for coming to the meet and greet yesterday! I apologize for not talking to you very much, but I'm glad you were there with some women you know.

Hope you come to the next one!