Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kenadi's 8th Birthday!

Today is Kenna's 8th birthday! She has been counting down the days all year. We told her that if she could be responsible enough to keep her room clean, then she would be responsible enough to get her ears pierced. She has done a great job so yesterday we took her to the mall and got them pierced. Grandma came with us so Kenadi could do some birthday shopping with her too!

She is now counting down the days until her baptism.

Things we love about Kenadi:

-She is thoughtful of others feelings.
-She always writes sweet notes to people in the family.
-She is great to play with her younger siblings.
-She loves to sing and make up her own songs.
-She's always willing to help out when needed.
-In the last few months she has become the tidiest member of the family.

Happy Birthday Kenadi! We love you!




1 comment:

NatRat said...

Hi Ann! Kenadi is a doll. How are you doing? Your almost done with this pregnancy, I bet you are excited. Yes, I finally did a tri, I loved it. I would love to do more. I actually got my bike from a friend, she got a new one and I inherited her old one, and I mean old. I think it is as old as they come. It works though. I did borrow my sister's for the tri and it made it a lot nicer. When you get done with this little bambino, you will have to share with me some more training hints.