Sunday, June 13, 2010

Little Red Riding Hood 2010


I did it!
My first
100 miles completed!

This ride was seriously the best! It was a beautiful day, beautiful scenery, and beautiful company!

I rode with my sister, Amy and a few of her good friends. We were in northern Utah and southern Idaho in the farm country. It was funny because the smells would alternate between, clean fresh air to dead animal to cow manure. It was the best.






This ride will definitely be included in my future for many years to come.


































One of the best things about this was the all day


MOM TIME
.

No kids fighting, crying, whining, needing........just us moms out enjoying the lovely ride.

(photos compliments of Sheila)





















There were plenty of stops along the way well stocked with food, treats, drinks, pottys, first aid, etc. At the end there was a big party that included more food, a chocolate fondue fountain, music, and great decorations.

They made you feel like Super RED herself!



4 comments:

Pedaling said...

glad you made good use of those pictures.

we have to ride together, I think we'd make good riding buddies.

Natalie said...

That looks like fun! Those are great photos of the ride!

Anny said...

That is awesome! Beautiful pictures. I hope this is my future also!

ImagineCozy said...

Sooo... Fun. That is just down your alley! Wow I feel out of touch, we haven't talked in forever, and I did'nt even know you didi this.
luv your sis.