Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My New Toy

I've been spending a lot of time trying to figure out how to use my new camera. I've been reading about aperture, shutter speed, lighting, ISO, and on, and on.........
I get the general idea, but ge
tting the camera to do what I want is a whole other thing.

Here are a few practice shots:



I'm taking a few classes this month
that I'm hopin
g will help me out.









5 comments:

Natalie said...

Those pictures are awesome!

Pedaling said...

These shots are great. It takes forever to learn all there is to learn...but looks like you are off to a mighty good start...these shots are fun. With your artsy eye, you'll do great.
I love the header family pic. You look sooo good!

Anonymous said...

I've had my camera for a little over a year. It's hard! I probably need to take a class, since I'm not really getting it on my own.

Tricia said...

Wow! Love the photos already. Good job! Can't wait to see more after the classes...

Anny said...

I am so excited for you! They look great!