For the past 5 years the Draper Pool has opened it's doors to the DOGS. At the end of the season before they drain the pool the dogs get the last chance swim. It's a fundraiser for No More Homeless Pets in Utah. This is the first year we've participated, but it won't be the last.
It was the funnest thing to see all the dogs so excited to SWIM.
We had almost as much fun watching, as the dogs did swimming.
Although Kali wasn't crazy about the diving board,
she LOVED everything else.
It was the funnest thing to see all the dogs so excited to SWIM.
We had almost as much fun watching, as the dogs did swimming.
Although Kali wasn't crazy about the diving board,
she LOVED everything else.

3 comments:
oh, i wish i could have been in town to bring my kota- she would have had a ball- so fun!
This is so cool!! You will have to tell me about it next year. I will bring Tanky boyz and see it I can get him to swim! SO cute. I bet Kali had so much fun!!
-Amber
That is hilarious! I heard about this idea on the news, I guess they do it in alot of pools.
cute new photo!
Post a Comment