Zach's Preschool had a field trip to the Zoo this past week. Clint took the little ones and I met them later for lunch. It was a beautiful day and most the animals were loving it too. They were a lot more active then normal and Clint said it was so fun to see them. There were also lots of cute baby animals to see. But by the time I got there the kids just wanted to play on the playground so I guess I'll see them next time....
Part 2
6 years ago

3 comments:
How fun. I love taking my kids to the Zoo. ...by the way...are you ready to have your baby? Good luck!
you don't look pregnant in that shot.
the baby elephant looks like it pooped a ball.
your header picture is THE BEST!
Thanks, I'm very pregnant in that shot!
Clint said the baby elephant was rubbing the ball with his bum, maybe he had an itch...funny!
Alex took those pictures on the header. She's pretty creative.
Post a Comment