This past week I've read a couple of good books. I'm still reading the Benjamin Franklin book and really like it, but I was just wanting something short and entertaining. The first, Tuck Everlasting, I started reading with my kids. I've read it before but it has been a long time. Well, I had to see how it ended, so I finished reading on my own after the kids went to bed. They've loved it and begged me to keep reading to them too.
I love when a book captures their attention.
It is good, but I remember it ending differently then it did.
I thought the ending was kind of sad.
I love when a book captures their attention.
It is good, but I remember it ending differently then it did.
I thought the ending was kind of sad.

The next book was The Westing Game. This book reminded me a lot of the board game CLUE.
It is somewhat of a murder mystery. My 12 year old loves this book.
We will probably read it together as a family next.
It has a great ending, and keeps you guessing through most of the book.

What books have you been reading? Any good suggestions?

1 comment:
The Hunger Games is an excellent book! I suggest getting an account on goodreads.com you and friends can share what books your reading (or have read and want to read) and give reviews. It's a cool site!
Post a Comment