Thursday, November 5, 2009

Picture Day...NOT!

I scheduled an appointment to get my 3 little kids pictures taken this morning.
I'm not really sure what I was thinking??
I attempted to get them ready,
and after hearing whining and crying from Zach and Shelby all morning
I decided it just wasn't worth it.
They both were fighting me about getting their pictures taken
so I told them never mind we weren't going.
Well, guess what??
They then started crying about not going because they wanted their pictures taken!!!

ARRGGH!!


I did compromise and took a few pictures of them at home.


Doesn't she look like a little angel here?
Looks can be deceiving.
Ever since the baby arrived she has been a little...DIFFICULT!!
She HATES everyone especially me and the baby at least 20 times a day.
Actually things are getting better now that I can get around a little better and she knows it.





So right before I took this picture Zach asked me
why I love the baby more then all the other kids.

SO SAD!


I told him the baby is so little and can't do things for himself.
So it takes me lots of time to care for the baby because I have to feed him, change him, etc.
I told him he and his sisters are all big and can do all those things without help.
We talked about how he can get his own cereal etc. and I think he was feeling pretty good and grown-up when we were done talking.
Why don't I remember this happening with my other kids??


I just LOVE little baby feet!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

silly kids...I know just how that crying thing goes. :(
Darling pictures though!! You did an awesome job. Plus you have adorable kids!!!

Krista said...

of course i don't mind you using the quote. where'd you get that jordan onesie and hat? my husband would love that

ChicChat said...

Those are very cute pictures! Your kids are very adorable!

Pedaling said...

the life of a mom of 6.
it's all good- you are doing great.
and your kids are fine -they're just working you---hehe
smart they are!
but how could you not love the baby baby just a little bit more than the others (just kidding)
you have the cutest kids!

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi ann! i'm so glad you said hi so i could see your blog. your kids are sooo cute! congratulations on your new little luke. he is beautiful! now we can keep in touch:)

kodyandsabrina said...

I love those pics! So CUTE! We need to get together more, we hardly ever see you guys.