Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Morning

Our Christmas morning started bright and early at......

*8:30 a.m.*

Zach who was up at 8 finally had to wake the rest of
the crew up at 8:30.
Weird.


Alex got her true wish, Solo Dance Lessons.
She said she was close to tears, I thought she was joking
until I took a closer lo
ok at this picture.
Santa must of known how much this would mean to her.


Abby received misc. items she'd been wanting.
One of which was a mirror for her room.


K got a keyboard and she has already learned to play "Silent Night"

Zach was thrilled to get a snowboard.


Shelbs was excited for a Jessie doll & Pillow Pet.


Luke was so funny. He got a magna-doodle and kept
trying to use it like a touch screen. He's quite the little techy.


Clint surprised me with a new camera.
I'm so excited!!



I made cranberry-orange Christmas pull-a-parts for breakfast.
I would post the recipe but they were super sweet and just not that good.



We spent the day playing, napping, and watching a new family favorite,

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! i have the same camera, lmk when you figure out how to use it because I still don't know how and my pics look horrible!