Sunday, May 22, 2011

Woman of Steel

I did it.  I completed my first triathlon since having a baby.  
I loved it just as much as I did before.  
I am slower, 9 minutes to be exact.  Faster in the swim though. 
I am more buoyant with the extra lbs I'm still carrying around.   
I was solo this time because the father and sons camp-out fell on this weekend too.  But it was all good. 
I will do more because I do love it so.


 Check out the cute necklace they gave us at the finish line.

4 comments:

Pedaling said...

i should do that one with you next year.

ChicChat said...

Way to go! What an inspiration you are!

Homebody Mama said...

I wanna do it next year! I loved it when I did it last time.. it's been a while.

Tricia said...

good for you!!! yes...I should do it w/ you too next time!