My sweet friend Carrie has a family beach house on Balboa Island in California.
Being the queen of all things fun she invited a few of us to
join her for a girls
get-a-way.
This is the beach house we stayed at. I love the dutch door!
Being that I'm Sam's only food source, the little man tagged along. What a sweet boy he was too!
This was his main transportation. He loves being cuddled next to mom.
My friend Kim compared me to this woman. It was pretty much like that. They know what's up.
On the first day we did what girls do best....Shop!
We spent a couple days at the beach.....LOVE
Ate lots of yummy food at some really fun places
(Frozen Bananas...YUM)
We walked the island several times and truly enjoyed the unique, creative beach houses.
One day we rented bikes and cruised along the boardwalk.
We also rode along a wetland preservation.
I rented a bike with a baby seat first, but Sam liked the wrap much better.
We went to the movies, spent a lot of time chatting, shopping, reading and just hanging out.
Because I had the babes I wasn't able to paddle board or go to the temple but heard they were both great.
It was the perfect little vacation and just what I needed. I love these ladies!























1 comment:
we all really do have so much fun together don't we?
I hope we are still doing this 20 years from now!
Post a Comment