Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October-It's a wrap

 Alex performed in Odyssey's Thriller again this year. Her cast performed at the Egyptian Theater in Park City. She was a Zombie.  They got to scare the audience before and after the show which was a highlight for all of them.  They also performed at the Haunted Circus.


 17 YEARS!
Clint and I celebrated our 17 year anniversary.  I've been with Clint almost half my life!  
That is weird to think about.  I love him more now than ever.

It was pretty low key this year.  
We went shopping and ate here-
 
I always order the same thing-Thai Chicken Wraps, yum!  

We saw this movie because it came highly recommended from a friend.  
We thought it was okay.  The performances were fun to watch, but the rest of the movie was blah.


Mr. Luke got his first set of stitches. Ouch!  He was playing Duck, Duck, Goose in nursery and
got running a little too fast, tripped and hit the door frame. Bummer.


 We are loving this little man.  He is just sweet and happy and cuddly.
Alex made the owl hat for him. Love it.


 We woke up on Sunday morning to this.  My kids were so excited!  The little ones thought it was the coolest thing ever. It was a concept I've never shared with them.  They were intrigued by the idea of throwing toilet paper up in someone's trees.  It was only in one tree but they loved cleaning it up. They couldn't stop talking about it and decided we should go toilet-papering for family night.  What do ya think?
 

So I thought this room was done.  Not so much.  Come to find out Kenna is allergic to the vinyl plank flooring.  Ever since we put it in she has been terribly congested.  Her room is next to the laundry room and the floor apparently off-gasses for months after being installed.  She's been sleeping upstairs and that has helped but we just decided to take it out and start over.  What a pain!  When I first decided on this flooring I read reviews where people had said it made them sick, but I figured it was in the laundry room away from everyone.  Bad choice.  We got it at Home Depot & they have been great to work with.  We are now in the process of replacing it with Travertine instead.

 Kenadi, Zach, and Shelby are all going to be in this play.  
They are members of the Cratchet family with Zach as Tiny Tim, and what a cute Tiny Tim he is!
You must come and watch!

No comments: