
Loved conference! One of my favorite talks was Elder Bednar's
"More diligent and concerned at home"
He gave 3 suggestions:
!. Express Love & Show It; Say it, mean it, & consistently show it.
2. Bear Testimony & Live It; Bear it, mean it, consistently live it.
3. Be Consistent; With family prayer, family scripture study & family home evening.
"Wherefore be not weary in well doing for ye are laying the foundation of a great work and out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
I think I liked this talk so much because it helped me see the things that I need to be doing at home. When I was growing up, we always had family prayer, scripture study and family home evening. It was often long and boring, and I can't say that I got much from it. But I remember as a teenager friends asking me why I always went to church and I would just answer because it was the right thing to do. I can see now how my parents dedication to being diligent and concerned at home has helped me so much in my life. Hopefully I can do the same for my children. Thanks Mom and Dad!

No comments:
Post a Comment