Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's our Anniversary!

14 years, and 6 kids later here we are!

It has been such a crazy week that our anniversary was almost forgotten.

With a newborn, 2 sick kids, and me still struggling just to walk normal,

Our big 14 doesn't seem so BIG.

We have always done something special to celebrate,

but I think this year we may settle for a little alone time watching a movie together or something....


4 comments:

tammy said...

Happy Anniversary!
You don't know me, but Sheila told me to come talk you into posting pics of your house. So, here I am. Congrats on the new baby as well!

Pedaling said...

one year ted and i both forgot it was our anniversary---Ted finally remembered like a week later- i still hadn't thought of it...pathetic-it only happened once, though.
happy day to you both

ImagineCozy said...

Thanks for the comments Ann! I need you to tell me again how to make my photos larger.

It was alot of fun today!
-Angela

Mary said...

What a beautiful family you two have! I really miss you and it so cool to see what you have been up to. Congrats on baby Luke he is adorable. I would love to see you soon. Lots and lots of love!