Sunday, April 4, 2010

Abby's 11th Birthday

Abby had a birthday this weekend. She had her first ever slumber-party. We are not big fans of sleep-overs, but I do have fun memories of slumber parties when I was growing up so we decided to give it a try. We had pizza, played some fun games, decorated eye-masks that Abby and I had made before hand, watched a movie, painted nails, and of coarse had birthday cake.

We love having Abby in our family. She is a great kid. She is responsible, kind, helpful, neat and just good. She was the little family prankster on April Fool's day. She woke up and switched all the cereal bags into different boxes. She also covered her sister's toilet with plastic wrap. She makes us laugh! We love you Abbs, Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Pedaling said...

your girls are so mature.
bay was so sad to miss the party-
she is having a party this year too- watch for the invitation!