Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman!



My friend Pedaling and I rode the Wonder Woman 100 miler.

Some parts were beautiful.
Some parts were hot, hard, & windy.
Some were fun and pleasant.


This may or may not be the hot & hard part.
Don't you just love super woman? I thought wow that is a really ugly lady, until I saw HIS legs.
What a dedicated volunteer.
Out cheering on the riders as they passed by.
Spending hours wearing a wig and boobs all to help the moral of the participants.

Of coarse superman had to be loving his job as well. He was riding up and down the coarse on a bullet bike, topless, except for the cape. My first thought, creepy.
Not realizing he was a volunteer helping with the ride.


We rode from Payson, down past Mona, and up to Utah Lake. We rested at Liberty Beach. It was pretty until we got home and realized we'd been eaten alive by mosquitoes!!


With only 20 miles to go, Sheila got the dreaded flat tire. In the back of coarse!
We did the best we could, but luckily a good citizen stopped and helped.
Overall it was a fun ride. It was the first year for this one and you could tell.
But with a whole day to chat with a good friend, who could complain!

4 comments:

Lora said...

You are so inspiring! I am so out of shape, I don't think I could go ten miles :) You are awesome!!

Natalie said...

Good job! That's awesome!!!
I love the mascots...haha wonder woman is a man!!!

Pedaling said...

It would not have been fun without you! I'm so glad you told me about it. Now, on to our next adventure. I say you, me, ted and clint to Italy!

Anny said...

You go girl! or should I say Wonder Woman! That is awesome. Looks like it was beautiful!