Sunday, October 3, 2010

Arrgh Mates Zach is 6!

Zachy Boy is now 6!

We celebrated by having a Pirate Party.


Treasure Hunt,

Digging for Gold,

and Walking the Plank.



A Pirate Ship for the Cake of coarse!

What a bunch of adventurous pirates we had.

You know it was a success when one of the guest exclaimed,
"This is the best day ever!"




From the family Zach got a new pair of Jordans & a Star Wars Lego set.
He has the shoe modeling down don't ya think?



Zach's Favorites:

Color-GREEN
Game- Zombie's vs. Plants
Food-Panda Express
Story- I SPY
Song- "I am a Child of God"
Place to Visit- Ashton's House

If I could be anyone in the world,
I would be........... my dad because he's big, good at video games, and he's cool.

I am special because........ my family loves me, my Heavenly Father loves me, and I love me!

At school I really like.....counting, recess, and math.




Amber , my little sis, took these cute b-day shots for us.


This little guy is the best! We love having him in our family.

6 comments:

Pedaling said...

"and i likes me"
too cute.
looks like dad is having waaayyyy to much fun with his boys!
i love pirate anything--except for real pirates...
nice pics- loved the walking the plank!
and your sis shots are beautiful!
and very nice header of your three babies!

Nicole said...

Ann, it turned out so cute!! Great job on the cake and it all looked like a success! Sorry I wasn't much help.

Anonymous said...

Despite the initial tears, my boy had a really great time. He hasn't stopped being a pirate since he left the party!

DeRose Family said...

LOVE the pics your sister took of Zach! He's so adorable. He's our favorite guest to have over too! We can't get enough of this kid!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

Ann what a fun party this looked like... PS your cake is amazing, where'd you get that idea from?

Anny said...

Such a cute and fun party! He is a great friend and cute guy!