Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fifteen Years






We have reached a new milestone.
15 years as a married couple!


We really wanted to go to Italy to celebrate, but we finished our yard landscaping instead. Romantic huh.
We did go on a little getaway to Park City though.

We golfed together for the first time in about 15 years. We used to go a lot before the kiddos.
Clint still goes a lot, and I don't at all. We had so much fun! We went to a golf course in Midway.
It was such a beautiful day.
We were on a mountain course and the leaves were all changing and fall was in the air.
It was perfect. I love fall.


We then went to the Park City Mtn. Resort and rode
the Alpine Slide& the Mountain Coaster.
It was fun, but chilly!


















We finished the evening by eating at the River Horse
on main street.





I love this man! He is the best dad and husband.
He is a "get 'er done" kind of guy.
I know I can rely on him for anything. He is always willing to help. Whether it's errands, kids stuff, laundry,
you name it, he'll do it.
I've been with him for almost half my life.
I feel blessed to have such a loving, funny, good, attractive, responsible, helpful, caring man.
He really is the BEST!




Oh, did I mention I LOVE fall?
Park City is gorgeous right now.

The kids were out of school for fall break so we had them come and join us for the rest of the weekend. We had a great time together watching movies, playing games, feeding ducks, swimming, hot tubbing......etc.....

One of the kids' favorite things.... hot chocolate from the lobby.

I love little mini-vacations. Free time to spend as you please, time with kids enjoying whatever, creating priceless memories, that is what life is all about.

Happy Fall Everyone!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats on 15 years! You have such a beautiful family! Park City does look gorgeous right now! :)

Pedaling said...

I love mini trips and fall, too!
You got some awesome shots!
Happy Anniversary!