Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Interview with a Teenager

We now have a teenager!
This year Alexis chose a shopping spree to celebrate her birthday.
It is one of her favorite things. She also chose Ice Cream Sundaes over cake.
The best thing about this birthday was Alex received her Patriarchal Blessing.
What an amazing, spiritual experience.



Birthday Interview:

What is your favorite book?
Twilight series & Hunger Game Series

Favorite Movie?
Dont have one

Favorite Food?
Italian


Favorite Color?
Purple
How does it feel to be a teenager?
Not any different, especially since I can't have a Facebook!

What's your favorite thing to do?
Hang out with friends & shopping

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Chef, Photographer, Mom, Boutique Owner,Lawyer

Alexis is a fun, creative, strong willed, smart girl. We love her!



3 comments:

Pedaling said...

I have no doubt,
This girl is going places in life!

Happy Birthday, Alexis!

I'm always so tickled when she'll pop in and leave me a little comment.

She's a fun one.
Easy to talk to.
A real go- getter and a happy soul!

ChicChat said...

That is crazy. You're not old enough to have a teenager. Kamri just turned 11 last week and I'm getting really sad to think this will be her last year in Elementary school. They just grow up too fast.

Anny said...

She is a doll! I hope she had a great birthday! Watch out world, here comes Alexis!