Sunday, July 4, 2010

LDS Holistic Living Conference 2010


I was invited to attend this conference with my sister in law.

Things I learned:

1. Herbal Medicine is a great way to heal many maladies.
2.The Cold is the Cure. When you are sick with a cold or flu, the symptoms you get is your body trying to heal itself. If you suppress the symptoms by taking over-the-counter medicines you are slowing down the healing and you will be sick for twice as long.
3. Germs don't make you sick. They simply invade weakened tissue. The same as flies don't create garbage piles, but they are attracted to them.
4. Some vaccinations are needed, and some are not.
5. Many toxic chemicals in our world today act as estrogen in our bodies causing several issues, especially in women. Use natural cleaners, cosmetics, and organic foods whenever possible.


I think it was a great conference and will attend again.

2 comments:

Pedaling said...

I'll go with you next time.

kodyandsabrina said...

I would have loved to go to that. I always tell Kody about the cold, but I don't think he believes me lol... It so true!